Saturday, January 2, 2010

Father

“I know what you have done.” He said. “I know all your deeds till date.”

“I will try to help you out of it if you help me out of a little problem.”

She was sitting there; her cheeks were burning with embarrassment.

She was no saint. Her father was a greedy wolf, who abused his wife to no end and spent all his earning on himself. His wife worked as a school teacher and took care of the four daughters with whom he has blessed her.

She, Sumitra was the elder most. When she reached her adolescence she realized what money is and soon she followed her father, she befriended a lot of boys and used them for her pocket money.

She was usually very cautious, but as sometimes it just happens, she slipped and now she is carrying a baby. It’s quite late to abort.

She doesn’t know how her father found it out. But here he was standing in front of her, with her darkest secrets on his lips.

“I will introduce you to my boss. All you will have to do is trap him. I will arrange your marriage within this month.” He said.

“You’re a smart girl, you will manage the rest.” He smirked.

“Don’t be afraid, he is too old to resist you. I owe him a lot of money. I will never be able to pay him back his debts, but if he marries you that will save my neck. And you can live like a queen with his money.” He winked at her shamelessly.

She listened to him with a mixture of hatred and greed in her heart.


“When do you want me to meet him?” she asked avoiding his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment