Friday, December 11, 2009

Spark of love

“Love does have its time span Tapesh.” She said with a pang of sadness.  “I cant bare my soul to show you how much I loved you then but I know it is true and I don’t have to prove myself.”

 

“If you had held my hand once and asked me to wait for you, I would have never moved on. I would have waited for you.”

 

“But you could not decide whether you love me or not. So you walked away without telling me any thing. You just vanished one fine day. Knowing I truly loved you.”

 

“I waited for you first few months, tried to contact you but you were silent.”

 

“Then I shattered to pieces, thinking I have lost every thing in life. Then the next stage came. I slowly gave in to God’s will.”

 

“Just like any person who has faith in God I started to believe that whatever happens happens for the very best.”

 

“I started to search for the incompatibilities in our relationships and soon they started to heap up.”

 

“Things which we would have brushed away if we were together. But as we were not together, my love was a one sided show those incompatibilities soon took over the love and it was gone.”

 

“Love is like fire, it needs tending, a regular dose of fuel to keep it burning. No matter how strong the flame is if it not tended properly it will die with time.”

 

“Next time when you love someone, give her some reason to keep the fire burning in her heart.”

 

After finishing her words she took her leave and left him alone in the park bench. He sat there watching her walk away. A tall, graceful figure slowly disappearing in the settling dusk.

 

The park was filled with chirping birds, setting down on branches for the night. He too got up after a while, took a cab to station and left the town forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment