Monday, December 21, 2009

Vendetta

“Has any one ever told you that lie does not have feet to walk on? It cant even stand on its own for long.”

“I believed all your stories and helped you to get your vendetta till.. till I saw that girl and mixed with her for a year.”

“You were so blinded by your hatred for her family that you thought I am blind, I will act as your puppet and ruin her.”

“I don’t know what her family has done, or how they have made your sister commit suicide, but I can tell you one thing that THIS GIRL DID NOT HAD ANY THING TO DO WITH THAT. To be truthful, I am lately having a little doubt on your authenticity. May be you had some personal problem with the girl….”

“Tell me buddy, do you want me to believe that you have mixed with this girl as a friend, stalked, cyberstalked her as her BEST FRIEND for three years and yet you could not realize that she is as pure as a morning rose?”

“In all these years of stalking in disguise of a dear friend you never realized that she hates her family as much as you do…”

He laid down both his elbows on the table and placed his face on his palms, looking at her very thoughtfully.

“Your hatred for her scares me, how vicious you women can become when you are determined to ruin someone, don’t you? You don’t mind pretending as her best friend and slowly sending her to hell, your eyes cry to fool her while your heart jumps with glee… really scary I should say. I am glad that I am bachelor!” he winked at her grimly.

“But I will certainly applaud you on your acting and lying skills.”

“You had her destruction in your mind from the very beginning. So you rented a house near her home and started to keep a stock on her.”

“Then your brother started to pretend that he is in love with her, madly. Of course, you had to interfere, you could not let her in your family, her family made your baby sister kill herself.”

“So you forced your brother to marry someone of your choice.” He continued, “Well he did, to a police officer! Even had a daughter.”

“But he continued his affair with her, and she was also madly in love with him, even though she knew he was married, now that’s your version, the thing which you convinced me into.”

“Again both you and your sister in law became outraged. And vowed that you will destroy her.”

“In place of controlling your brother or confirming with her whether she knows he is married or not, you appointed a goon to harass her.”

“That man broadcasted everywhere that she is his mistress, and not only that, he forced his way into their home terrorizing her poor family, to convince the neighbours that he is true.”

“Not only that,, my information tell me that the person she loved is your cousin, your brother’s friend, just like it happens in families, his voice is almost like him, he left for UK after knowing that she wont be accepted in his family and your brother started to use his phone number and created a fake id in his name. As they have never met it was not possible for her to realize that her actual lover has been replaced by a fraud with deadly intentions.”

“Then you started to reap what you sowed, but even then you did not learned your lesson and you tried to trick me into killing her. “

“I sincerely hope that you will get your dues sooner or later. Now you can disappear from my life like I never saw you. But if my men say that they have seen any one harassing that girl I will see you…” his voice sounded eerily ominous.

No comments:

Post a Comment